Wednesday, June 17, 2009

hello? sorry to put you on hold


Hello loyal followers, Phone with a Cord Lovers (assuming you exist), I acknowledge that I have left the phone off the hook for far too long, no pun intended (yes it was).  

I have been so busy planning THIS party that I haven't had a moment to myself. The Women of Fashion were fabulous but now that is all over and I am getting back to leaving work at a normal time. 

Anyway I thought I'd come back with Six Clix, not just because I love the alliteration I have created by ending both in "x" as much as the guy who owns Klassy Kuts in my hometown loves his "k" cleverness, but also because if I dont limit myself to 6, Ill never stop.. Here goes:

1. I met the sweet, fabulous, New Zealand native Maya of TurnedOut and love love love her site. It's a cool combo of street style and editorial commentary. 

2. Jimmy Choo/ H&M woot woot! I own a sick pair of Jimmy Choo's and I fall everytime I wear them.. ah I love you hooker heels.

3. So the "Women" were photographed by Olivier Zahm during the party  in an insane triplex suite where the after party commenced thereafter. (the fete took place in the courtyard at the NY Palace)

4. I have to admit, from what I have seen of it, I kind of like It's On. Is that bad? 

5. I started using a Holga, because I like that it is pretty much unbreakable, unlike my beloved 35mm cam. Had a VERY failed first roll, but I posted some of the negatives. They look cooler with the colors inverted than correct. :)

6. Kind of obsessed with Contributing Editor. I want to be one.

photo: mine, everything is black and white (b&w film later enhanced with oil pastels)

1 comment:

Boubou said...

hello, first time i come across your blog, so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collage and my mini week magazine, comeand visit my blog :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx