Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday. woo..hoo..?


Good Morning. If you hadn't already noticed, the weekend is over.

So I let us begin our lovely Monday with six clix:

1. I am a photog, Here is my photog blog, which after a brief hiatus my fellow and I have brought back!: Everything is Black and White

2. The wit of Dizzy Blazeberg. The only twitter I follow.

3. I watched Audrey in a mastermind of high profile thievery this weekend. I respect it. And Im starting to think it's not such a bad idea.

4. It's the day after Mother's Day, and I love Mom.

5. Also on Style, Winning some bling from BVLGARI can never be a bad thing, esp when it goes hand-in-hand with charity.

6. Started streaming this guy's radio show in the mornings, listening right now in fact. As soon as he played Beirut, he was a good guy in my book.

photo: Mine, Everythingisbw.blogspot.com

1 comment:

May Kasahara said...

love your photoblog. I will be following.