Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Apartment Extras

All apartments their have pros and cons. Banging pipes, but 1 1/2 baths; pesky neighbors, but close to the subway; room only large enough for a twin, but rent's cheap; bad roommates, but a walk-in closet. You get my drift, in New York the ying-yang combinations are endless.

That said, this post isn't about disgruntled renters; no, it's quite the opposite. I am happy to say I am blessed with hardwood floors, 1 1/2 baths, close to the subway, and gorgeous high ceilings--yet to discover the cons. In contemplating the latter of pros, I have decided the perfect statement for my room is a beautiful (and economically priced) chandelier. Ok these would be a tiny splurge, but arent they amazing?!

I searched Etsy, the hub for all things crafty and came up with 3 choices. I am leaning towards option 1- the Bubble Chandelier. It's light and airy, has a presence, but isn't intrusive.
What do you think?
2.

Industrial Pendant Chandelier

3.

1 comment:

Gindart said...

Wow, marvellous!