Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Street Spotting

Style.com is putting on a photo contest that is all about personal style and street style.

Even just in the past two or three years, the art of street style blogging has downright blown up. There have been new sites cropping up left and right. The outside of the tents during fashion week is a blogger bonanza. It's really interesting to see the unique point of view among them. It speaks a lot to the view and talent of each photographer.

Some of my favorites here from top: Tommy Ton  JakandJil.com; Maya Villiger  Turnout.tv. Who are your favorite street style bloggers on the web?

Oh - and everyone enter the contest!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Julia - molly just introduced me to your blog - LOVE IT can't believe you didn't tell me about it. Bravo and thanks for the mention :) x

E said...

Unfortunately I am so out of the loop on this one. All I know about is the sartorialist.

And PS, I used Hipstamatic on those photos this weekend :)

adriana said...

amazing blog