Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Drinking Holidays...

Below, the morning of St. Patty's- 6th Ave


My favorite sight of the night: the classic -Jersey/ Midtown- St. Patty's Day scene. Not only was just this one particular locale overflowing with green boozers, but all the around the perimeter cops just stood in anticipation of trouble. Just watching. Just standing. And looking at drunk people. A couple of them were on horses. 

The whole thing kind of reminded me of a spring version of Guido Beach. Yes, you must see this:

2 comments:

this wheel's on fire said...

hehe st. patty's day drunks...good times!

dee said...

OK, just so we're clear, I f'ing LOVE you for posting this! I could watch that again...and again...and again. The finale is absolutely genius. THANK YOU!! You're going up on my b'roll. Just brilliant.